Discontinued APsystems YC600 Microinverter
With its groundbreaking design and features, the YC600 is the pinnacle of microinverter technology. A single-phase, smart grid-compliant microinverter, the YC600 serves two modules with dual, independent MPPT. Zigbee wireless communication over a mesh network offers faster data speeds than PLC and a wider MPPT voltage range results in a greater energy harvest for homeowners.
A true utility-interactive microinverter with Reactive Power Control (RPC) technology, the YC600 meets CEC requirements and is inherently NEC 2014/2017 Rapid Shutdown compliant. The unit also builds on the successful APsystems line of multi-module microinverters, simplifying installation and reducing logistics costs.
- Dual-module microinverter with independent MPPT
- Utility-interactive with Reactive Power Control (RPC)
- CEC listed
- Continuous power of 274VA per channel, 300VA peak
- Accommodates modules from 250-440W
- Wide MPPT voltage range (22V-45V)
- Meets NEC 2014/2017 690.12 Rapid Shutdown requirements
- ZigBee communication & free monitoring
YC600: Advanced, two-panel microinverters cement their spot in future, high-output projects
APsystems YC600 is the most advanced microinverter in solar